Monday, November 20, 2006

Spring Break, 2006





Spring Break for college students usually incorporates alcohol, parties, friends and sleepless nights. My spring break this year wasn't as such. Instead, my friend Jenelle and I planned a six country trip over the course of two weeks. These countries consisted of London, England; Dublin, Ireland; Paris, France; Brussels, Belgium; Amsterdam, Netherlands and Venice, Italy. Each city gave me a connection that was unique compared to the others. Each place was distinct in its culture, beliefs and way of life. Their differences in style and fashion contributed in setting them apart from one another. I loved everything about each country, but my favorite countries were England and Italy. England, known for its gloomy days, was beautiful during my duration there! It was sunny with a hint of warm weather! I even went down Notting Hill hoping to catch a glance of something in the movie. No such luck. One of the best parts of the trip was actually seeing things I read in history books or remembered from childhood stories. Attached are a couple pictures of the London Bridge and the Tower Bridge located in the heart of London, England. Crossing the Tower Bridge was amazing. It was huge but gorgeous!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best blog ive ever read... nice job