Monday, November 20, 2006

A Home Away From Home

In the past blog posts, I talked about certain landscapes in specific places that affected me in different ways. I talked about how mountains, rivers, horizons and churches affected my past and how they definitely will affect me in the future. In a way, this study abroad experience wasn't just to add stamps to my passport, but was more of a self-discovery journey. It helped me figure out who I was before coming to Europe and ultimately, who I want to become in the future. I'm so excited to continue my travels, to extend my passion of traveling to other parts of the world and to grow as the person I am. There is still so much I think I can learn from and share with others. The world has not seen the end of me!

The first picture depicts part of my walk to school. I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that path.
The rest of the pictures show Salzburg, Austria in the gorgeous spring time! It is incredible to think that Salzburg features so many buildings and structures that are thousands of years old. America has nothing even close to that! In essence, the real history lies in Europe. We could all learn so much from being there. I know I did.




1 comment:

Rudy Wellsand said...

I read down thru your "Hungary" Desire of Nov. 20th; where you lit a candle for great grandma.

I remember Salzburg, touring the castle. Been to most countries in Europe.

Since you lit a candle in a little service, I tho't that I might share something with you.

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that CONTROL your Destiny?

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MUCH MORE BRILLIANT DAY!