Monday, November 20, 2006

Project Proposal

In our Literary Narrative class, we had to create a unique project that detailed our attachment to landscape. This landscape can be where we grew up, traveled or found interesting. It may be a place that motivated us to act, inspired us to think or persuaded us to try new experiences. Many may write about the best place they went on vacation or a particular place they spent their childhood years. I would like to reflect on my amazing experience this past spring studying abroad in Salzburg, Austria. I want to tell my story through memorable accounts of the good times and the bad. I want to tell my story through pictures, words and emotions. I also want to share with viewers my time in other countries that I had the golden opportunity to visit. In essence, I want people to feel like they were with me on this incredible journey of mine. This place changed my life. Join me as I share with you a part of me that will forever be remembered.

No comments: