Monday, November 20, 2006

The Arrival


My time in Germany was an adventure I will never forget. It helped me grow in ways I never thought I could. I made countless friends and began a new chapter in my life. It had only been a week but I was excited to start my time in Salzburg, Austria. On our way the bus made a stop at a local store. There we had the chance to grab snacks and use the restrooms. My friend Jenelle and I were too fascinated at the view of the Alps to step foot inside. I had never seen mountains before! This was such an exciting time for me. I knew they were a spectacular sight, but you don't realize just how amazing they are until you are there seeing them with your own eyes. I almost felt like I could reach out and touch them just so I would be able to remember that very moment. Instead, Jenelle and I grabbed our cameras and took pictures of what was to soon be part of our new home.

No comments: