Monday, November 20, 2006

Chocolate Indulgence




Visiting Brussels, Belgium (again!) was an excellent idea! Though we only had a day to make it worthwhile, our main intent was to relax and enjoy our surroundings. And of course, while in Belgium, you HAVE to take advantage of its never ending supply of delicious chocolate! There was chocolate EVERYWHERE! I can officially say, as a taste taster of hot chocolate everywhere I traveled, Belgium has the best hot chocolate; thus the first picture is of the restaurant, Aroma, which sells the best hot chocolate. Really, this should come as no surprise. I have also included a picture of my main connection with Belgium....the waffle! While in Belgium, it is a rule to try the ever famous Belgium waffle....the best I have ever had! The other picture consists of a chocolate fountain. Yum!

No comments: